[Magdalen] Prayers ANSWERED: missing, beloved dog is found!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 13:53:30 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/19/2016 8:49:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
magdalen at herberthouse.org writes:

I've  never seen the value of discarding our unique heritage  in favor of,
say,  the faux "authenticity" of plainchant, for   example.>>>>>

I agree with you.  Anglican chant is descended from plainchant.
That is not to say there isn't a place in the Anglican Communion for
plainchant, as well.  So where Anglican chant is well  established
and done well, I see little accomplished by jettisoning it in favor  of
plainchant.

David Strang.