[Magdalen] List censorship???

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Feb 19 21:06:58 UTC 2016

On 2/19/16 2:56 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> opinions about inbound email.<<<
>
> Point well taken.  Come to think of it, it's been years since I've received penis enlargement spam.  Good for Earthlink!

My ISP does have opinions about inbound mail, but many of the opinions
are not human or reasonable.  Several years ago, when I missed some mail
that I wanted and approved of and had nothing obscene about it, I called
the guys there and asked to be removed from the filters.  Since then,
I've gotten a lot of obscene spam, as well as most things I was
expecting, (and a lot of bounces from Magdalen from barracuda), and I
hold my nose and do a lot of deleting from my basic inbox.  I didn't
receive that particular e-mail from Mike through Magdalen, either.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net