[Magdalen] Talk by Layton Zimmer posted online

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:44:51 UTC 2016

There's a blog I follow that I find fascinating: it's called
philadelphiastudies.wordpress.com, and its owner posts a wealth of
scanned parish bulletins and other documents from Philadelphia
churches going back to 1900 or so.

Today they posted a talk by our late listbrother the Rev. Layton
Zimmer, from the late 1960s, called "White Suburbs - White Church -
White Power." A very good read. And no, he doesn't advocate these
three things but speaks about their implications, which are not good.

https://philadelphiastudies.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/white-suburbs-white-church-white-power-a-talk-by-rev-layton-p-zimmer-rector-of-trinity-church-swarthmore-late-1960s/

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA