[Magdalen] SC primary?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:02:22 UTC 2016

I'm with you, Chad. The whole primary/caucus, same day/different day thing is so confusing. This year Virginia has both primaries on the same day--March 1st. But some years only one party has a primary, and I guess the other has a caucus. I've never participated in a caucus, and I'm embarrassed to say that until this year I didn't understand what a caucus was. But I always vote in primary, general, local and national elections. One year in seminary I forgot to vote in a state election, and I felt really guilty. It's just too great a privilege to take lightly.