[Magdalen] Was: Prayers ANSWERED: Now, Chant.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun Feb 21 21:13:58 UTC 2016

Of course, the Wesleys did EVENTUALLY, in the outcome, start a new
branch of the Church, (or a "new church") but Charles wasn't writing
hymns for it, not then, he was writing hymns for "Christian Education",
or an Anglican "Sunday School".  He didn't expect there to _be_ "members
of his new churches".

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net