[Magdalen] New Sect.

Arthur Laurent ALaurent at npr.org
Mon Feb 22 02:41:14 UTC 2016

There are also, apparently, Pastaterians (perhaps an offshoot belief system).

 I was getting a spare set of dog tags stamped, and the clerk came out to inform a  fellow that he couldn't have PASTATERIAN as his dog tag religious preference. (I've also heard of JEDI as a religious preference, but that would be a bit after my time.) I had a hard enough time getting clerks to spell Episcopalian correctly. I don't think there is a good abbreviation for Episcopalian.

Arthur

<...It is intriguing how things get started and turn into very serious matters.