[Magdalen] SC primary?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:08:49 UTC 2016

Yes, my parents always did that, though, truth be told, they were both
Republicans at heart.  My mother just claimed to be a Democrat and voted
that way to be contrary.  She had done the same with her own family of
origin.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*We must cry out against injustice or by our silence consent to it.
Dorothy Day*