[Magdalen] List censorship???

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 04:08:56 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/21/2016 10:06:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

I heard  that was no longer true, but you could check. My father was in the
military,  but I got the coverage back in '83 when that rule was still in
effect. By now  there are probably far fewer legacies, so they might need to
broaden their  base.>>>>>>>>>

I've had vehicle and homeowners insurance via USAA for 50 years,
and the rule that there must be a connection to the US Military still
holds AFAIK.

The big change, and that which greatly increases their base is to
make USAA available to all active military or honorably discharged
veterans both officers AND enlisted.  USAA was originally an  officers
only company.

My ex-wife, and both my children have USAA insurance through my
connection.  I don't know if it would extend to grandchildren  (one
granddaughter appears to be in a serious relationship).

David Strang   Major, US Army Medical Corps, Retired.