[Magdalen] Storm Prayers

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:31:37 UTC 2016

Winter storm warning and a lakeshore flooding warning today. Most of
the closed schools are in the southern suburbs of Chicago and in
northern Indiana, but we may get high winds and 1-3 inches of snow in
the city. The flood warning is mainly for those Einsteins who attempt
to do a run or a bike ride on the lakefront trail and are liable to be
swept out into the lake or, more likely, slammed against a wall by
14-foot waves.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA