[Magdalen] Storm Praye

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:53:38 UTC 2016

I've been staying in for about two weeks now thanks to weekend work.
My venturing forth to meet with my therapist, followed by an impromptu
trip to Walmart thanks to having access to a car, brought untold
joy...just to be out in the world for a few minutes until inevitable
evening obligations snapped me back home on my attached bungee cord.

Can you tell I'm tired of my weekly routine? :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA