[Magdalen] Storm Prayers

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Feb 24 19:45:14 UTC 2016

Hmmm - just checked the weather on I-89 in NH and it has a hazardous weather
outlook (freezing rain) until midnight. Even worse on I-93 through Franconia
Notch (as expected). Think I'll wait until tomorrow. I'll miss getting a ton
of recycling out, but I guess that can wait another couple of weeks.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com