[Magdalen] Was: Prayers ANSWERED: Now, Chant.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:43:35 UTC 2016

No surprise, I guess, that it varies.  These folks pointed the psalm and
everyone just sang.  They are so conversant with the notes that they felt
no need to put it into the prepared bulletin.  Of course you hear it once
and you've got it. Chant is so analogous to bugle calls.  And, yes, some
folks consider bugle calls music, and they will not get an argument from
me.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford