[Magdalen] Prayers for illness

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 02:07:34 UTC 2016

Praying Bob.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2016, at 7:36 PM, Bob Rea <petard at petard.us> wrote:

I had a cold all last week. I was off work. This week i worked two days. Now
the accursed thing is back. I needed this job to keep my head above water
financially. I need to work. Pray that I get better soon and don't endanger
this job. I work in a grocery store begging and other duties. I need to to be
contagious. I am feeling miserable, body and wallet.
Please pray.
--
Bob Rea
http://www.petard.us

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been? You said you were coming right back.