[Magdalen] Medical update.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 25 05:41:35 UTC 2016

So many updates, cure so long a'comin'.

Anyway.  Hi.  Talked with my Stanford dermatology doc today (actually the "junior doc", but she's the one I interphone with), and I informed her that the nodules that were supposed to see Colchicine's "stop sign" haven't exactly been observing the rules of the road.  They're spreading up my thighs, not badly so (as opposed to the feet and shins, where there's more "meat", there's less crippling), but bad enough to be noticeable in a distinct and bitching way.  She said that since my PET scan is on Monday, we'll just stay the course, and if merited after the scan, we'll up the dosage and see what happens.

MEMichaud:  YES, I *am* a medical experiment!

I called today to the radioactive goop people and asked if my desire to have blood drawn that morning for my GP is an okay idea.  It seems that a wee bit less blood in the system doesn't hinder the glowing dye procedure, so nappy time for me Monday, unless they use my left arm so I can use my right arm to hold my Everyman's edition of Bozzie's Life of Johnson.  If not, zzzzzzzzzzzz.