[Magdalen] 1… 2… 3? Are we down or just quiet?

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Feb 26 16:56:09 UTC 2016

On 2/26/16 6:01 AM, Kristin Rollins wrote:
> Just checking, since it's been well over 12 hours since I last received
> a list message.
>
> Kristin

I've had the general impression that most of us seem to do most of our
reading and writing during the morning hours.  I seem to be one of the
exceptions to the generality--often mine can be the last post before
many hours of blankness, and it makes me wonder sometimes what I've said
to offend everybody this time, but I usually take comfort in figuring
that it's just the timing habits of the majority.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net