[Magdalen] Dental Deal.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 22:35:25 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/26/2016 4:50:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

Monthly  premium for my dental insurance = $29.77.

It's been heavily in my favor through the ten years I've carried it.

It is, however, a negotiated contract by the VA as a whole, and
the insurance provider.  I suspect a single person or small
group could not get such good rates and coverage.

The dentist (s) need to accept the insurance, as well.  My  primary
dentist of 30 years has just (unexpectedly) retired, selling his
practice to an unknown dentist, who has another dentist working
for him.

I therefore thought that the new folks may not honor my insurance,
but they do accept it.

My long-time dentist fell, braking his right shoulder, and was told  he
would not be able to attempt full usage for a year.  This  precipitated
his rather sudden departure at the age of 62.

I hate breaking in new dentists after 30 years.

David Strang.

David Strang.