[Magdalen] Telemarketers

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Feb 26 23:09:13 UTC 2016

For those of who weren’t listening to NPR last night, I heard (while driving through Franconia Notch on my way here) a segment on the Jolly Roger Telephone Co., which enables you to connect any telemarketer who calls you (including folks calling for Hillary, The Donald, etc.) to a robot which proceeds to waste their time for several minutes while you go about your business. A computer is not required, but a phone with semi-advanced features is. And it’s all free. Go to http://jollyrogertelephone.com/ and click on “How to send your telemarketers to the robot” to see how it’s done.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com