[Magdalen] Dental Deal.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 02:08:12 UTC 2016

my recent crown, sounds like yours, but my dentist (a trusted 29 year old
relationship) told me that he was doing one of 'the new style' which sounds
as you described. Turns out back in the day they *always* had to grind down
the tooth to install the 'nearly full' crown.  Mine was 'glued on' with the
new miracle glue and it is doing fine. Even at a discount it cost me more
than your total. : (

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck