[Magdalen] WBUR's CommonHealth

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 13:34:01 UTC 2016

Well, I have an online subscription to the Globe and I love it. I personally
haven't noticed what you've mentioned, but, then, I don't even look at the
real estate or fashion sections and hardly at sports or business. Remember
that Boston has always been a sports-mad town. Looking at today's
bostonglobe.com I have to go down three screens before I see anything about
sports (Red Sox spring training photo day). YMMV and obviously does.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
but back to Bernie-land later today
chadwohl at satucket.com