[Magdalen] Lent Madness?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:47:50 UTC 2016

No need to blush.

I get p.o.'d at one of our churches that leaves posters at the local
colleges & universities with those pull-off strips with the church's phone
number but no QR code. It seems so old-fashioned and clueless to me.
-M, who drove past

The First Born Child of God Tabernacle Church

today and is still suffering with bewilderment
Were there others I don't know about?
Is it somethg I knew once but have now forgotten?