[Magdalen] Trump and his deadly pride

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Sun Feb 28 22:16:20 UTC 2016

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016, at 04:50 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:

> No, you're mising my point.  As we learned with Obama, in just two years'
> time a lot of opposite activity happened in Congress to foul things up.
> And historically, the non-winning party gets to do that come the first
> mid-terms.  So, yes, we have hope in only two years, if Trump wins the
> White House.

I wonder. How much of him is just talk and how much is what he actually
intends to do. Because some of his statements show complete disrespect
to the Constitution. Are Congress and the courts enough to rein him in
if he won't take no for an answer? Or is this just typical politician
"say whatever it takes to get elected" from a supposed non-politician,
and his actual plans are more legal than his campaigning talk?

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com