[Magdalen] As the New Year approaches...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 1 06:16:59 UTC 2016

For us Left Coasters, that is.

Everett and I finished up a Subway feast not long ago, and just now finished "A Stitch in Crime" from Columbo's 1973 season.  Now, some Chopped repeats, followed by the only regular late nite show on, Colbert at 11:30.  It's a chilly 35F here already, so no outdoors whoops and hollers.  Not that there would be anyway.  We'll no doubt mute the TV at the appropriate time, so as to hear the locals' pyrotechnics.

God bless us all.  Some of us are happy, some of us aren't.  But yet another year proves, we do have each other.