[Magdalen] Happy New Year

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 00:29:08 UTC 2016

Happy New Year Pubbies.  We celebrated last night at a pot luck with
friends.  I cooked a brisket in my crock pot, the first time, it was
yummy.  The friends are among our oldest, we all went home at 10.  I read
until midnight.  Today I am watching football and hoping for some Big 10
victories, (a mostly midwestern conference for our friends outside the US.
My sister came for dinner today and we are preparing for her hip
replacement.  I will be staying with her after her surgery on January 29.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan