[Magdalen] Back to work.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 3 20:33:50 UTC 2016

Back to work tomorrow, with only my second appt at the wound center on Tuesday.  All very nerve-wracking, and today I'm quite stressed.  I'm trying to maintain by heading out now to buy fixin's for a slow-cooker chicken stew (on high, so as to be done by dinnertime), take my shower, re-dress (my grievances, ala Brud), and relax into the evening for the inevitable morning wherein I must get up early enough to get my legs ready to support me for an 8-hr day of work.  Oh what fun it is.  Prayer pats requested.