[Magdalen] Epiphany

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:27:41 UTC 2016

It feels very good to bring it to the Pub (to the Lord in prayer?),
because from time to time we all have our difficulties in dealing with
something or other and the moral support helps enormously, especially
when you have listened to me agonizing about it for many months now.

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....