[Magdalen] Prayer request

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 03:41:34 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/3/2016 9:38:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lupa at kos.net writes:

All  these %^*<>€£ -olols have dug deep holes into my quality of life.

This is unfortunate, but the "-olols" can be very useful and without  the
side effects you mention.

In my own case, I began having bothersome palpitations more than 30  years
ago, and have been on varying
dosages of propanolol  (Inderol) since.  It works very  well.  Without it
I'm back with the bothersome palpitations.  It's an "old-fashioned"  drug,
but it does the trick for me without apparent side effects.

David Strang.