[Magdalen] Prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 04:05:36 UTC 2016

Praying, Molly.

I've been on metoprolol for years, originally as a migraine prophylaxis
(not successful for that) but it did and does work for my SVT. S/O is on
bisoprolol for blood pressure and was tired in the afternoons until I
suggested he take it at bedtime. Mirabile dictu, no more of that; have you
tried it?

NPs are often (though not always) better listeners than MDs. Let us hope
that yours is.