[Magdalen] Prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:42:19 UTC 2016

Praying for you, Molly.  And hoping that you can find a '-lol' that settles
your rhythm without side effects.

I, too, have taken a beta blocker for a zillion years.  First,propanolol
(Inderal), then, atenolol (Tenormin), and in recent years carvedilol
(Coreg).  Propanolol was the worst for fatigue and also depression.  Whew!
I have managed very well on the carvedilol; it lowered my blood pressure
and kept it down and I don't have the PVC frog jumping in my chest very
often now.  My energy level seems okay for an old woman.

(((((Molly))))
Ginga