[Magdalen] listgive touchdown!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 04:14:21 UTC 2016

I use USPS for 99% of my business mailing. Up till Christmas they were still
doing 2-3 day Priority for the flat rate, practically unlimited weight with
their own boxes... today it was a 5 day delivery  (the receipt still called
it '3 day', but the printed directive on the receipt indicated that it was a
Friday delivery... : (

I have LOVEd USPS.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck