[Magdalen] Cossell Brick

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:34:55 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:42 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I miss Howard, and wonder what he would make of the current handling of the
> concussion crisis by the NFL. It would be most interesting.

You're probably correct on that.

> He could be
> annoying, but he was very smart and IMO was right more often than he was
> wrong.

Right again. And, thanks to Jim for his history on this. I had just been
referring to the annoying bit and not to
his intelligence.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted