[Magdalen] Dead of Winter.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 20:28:32 UTC 2016

Well, it was -2 here when we got back from Mass. last night. Which was not
really bad as we were just going back & forth from car to house.

Generally I don't do anything much outdoors unless it's at least +10F. The
wind can be a huge factor, of course. -10F when calm can be better than +10
when windy.

Of course, I'm sure you remember winters in Syracuse!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com