[Magdalen] Listgive touchdown!

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 5 22:04:27 UTC 2016

I sent the listgiv form Amazon. They were supposed to have included a gift card. You should have received several mp3's of Ecuadorian Villancicos at you Yale email.  If you didn't get it, let me kmow, I will contact customer service. I had attempted to obtain a regular cd; but it was not available; I still thought it was a delightful selections.

Happy Twelfth Night!

Joe Cirou