[Magdalen] Provisional diagnosis.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 6 00:55:33 UTC 2016

>>>Oh, my!
I could write a book about pyoderma gangrenosum.
Curious.  Any personal association with ulcerative colitis?
This is, fortunately, a very unusual diagnosis.<<<

One source says 1 in 100,000 get it, and mostly those in their 40s to 50s.  Wouldn't that make it somewhat "usual"?

As for ulcerative colitis, my mom did and may still contend with such, and via him asking about my digestion I did mention I'm a long-time self-diagnosed IBS'er.  He didn't seem to think that was too much of a connection, though.

To be honest, I'm actually a bit surprised more conversation wasn't engendered by mention of my alcohol intake.