[Magdalen] oldest restaurants in Chicago

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:19:36 UTC 2016

I looked it up in the Municipal Code, and the prohibition is broader
than I thought. Among the long list of people and organizations to
whom a liquor license shall not be issued is:

 (q)   Any elected public official of local government, or any
nonelected law enforcing official or employee of the City of Chicago
(4-60-030)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA