[Magdalen] Prayer request

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:50:50 UTC 2016

I'm another one here who has been taking metoprolol for quite a while, 13
years in my case. My cardiologist wanted me on a beta blocker after my
heart attack and frankly I've never really noticed any side effects, but
it's such a part of my routine now that I don't think I would know what to
look for.

--

Christopher Hart