[Magdalen] Pseudo-epiphany, & The latest.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 7 05:00:36 UTC 2016

Not in at all the best mood tonight, but I thought I'd take my mind off the pain a bit by posting.

13 years ago tonight, I walked away from my marriage of 14 years.  Happy Epiphany, I thought.

And tomorrow, I'm going to call my wound Doc and request a prescription pain killer.  Now I'm back to work, -- remember I was off between Christmas Eve and this past Sunday --, I'm throbbing and listening to nerve endings currently with nowhere to go sing their song of woe on a constant basis.  As much as I don't want to, I need something like what they gave Everett back when his freshly broken leg was dancing a jig on his synapses.  I think his was Vicodin; I don't care what they give me, but it must come from behind a pharmacist's counter, hands down.

I have an appt next Tues at Stanford.  How TV and classic literature are keeping me reasonably sane is currently beyond me.