[Magdalen] Beautiful Epiphany chant

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:51:22 UTC 2016

How lovely!   And wonderful to see a decent procession!  The first five
minutes are worth the price of admission with the generous clouds of
incense swirling around, nothing mingey here.  Nobody throwing open
every window, no copes, no majesty, no atmosphere.  I could weep with
longing.

Marion,  pilgrim