[Magdalen] Beautiful Epiphany chant

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:36:06 UTC 2016

Eleanor>Undoubtedly now St Mary's, Barnstable has a reputation in the
diocesan
office as a really hot place!

I was not there the morning that the Cathedral sprinkler system for the nave
only went into high gear at the 9am at the end of the summer.... water
EVERYWHERE and sirens which brought the fire department. It was a
malfunction, not a fire.  The altar needed to be refinished, the 20 handmade
exquisite needlepoint kneelers at the altar, communion rail and on the
bishop's chair had to be opened up, professionally cleaned and re-put
together.... and as soon as Lent beings I start repairing and re-stretching
the 12' dupioni silk altar superfrontal with a detailed 80 year old Japanese
silk embroidery or wending and winding shamrocks, that I transferred to the
current silk 15 years ago....

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck