[Magdalen] Epiphany

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:20:47 UTC 2016

Prayers, Judy. You have my sympathy, empathy and crossed fingers.  I was on
a search committee that made the wrong choice, but anyone our bishop would
have accepted was gonna be a wrong choice.

Blessings,
Ginga

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Oh dear.  Prayers ascending!
>
> Marion, a pilgrim
>

> On 1/7/2016 10:21 AM, Judy Fleener wrote:
>
>> :Please pray that we at St. Paul's, Muskegon have not picked incorrectly.
>> Not only are we experiencing discomfort with a change in liturgical
>> styles,
>> but also a seeming inability to get work done in a timely fashion.
>>
>> And I was on the search committee.  This priest was not my first choice,
>> but our first choice refused the position and  several people on the
>> committee were sold on this candidate.
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Roger Stokes <
>> roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> On 05/01/2016 21:04, Clarissa Canning wrote:
>>>
>>> Is he a clone type of her, I really loath Bishops who only care about

>>> different worship styles appeal to and nurture different people.  St Paul
>>> recognized that people differ, and that none are to be thought the worse
>>> of
>>> for that.  What works in one place or one church will not necessarily