[Magdalen] Brightest and Best - The Epiphany, January 6, 2016.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:14:00 UTC 2016

I love the Star in the East tune.  It's one of my favorite hymns.
Grace and I did go to the New Years Day Harmonia Sacra sing at
Weaver's Mennonite church.  It was the 114th consecutive year for this
singing here in the Valley
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the