[Magdalen] Epiphany

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:46:13 UTC 2016

ditto here, search member...

Sometimes we don't probe enough or think to ask the right or enough
questions, and sometimes they hide their true intentions, and sometimes
both... and change is hard for all the players, the parish, the callers, the
new call...  when it works it's beautiful when it doesn't work it is so very
hard.

Prayers rising for your church Judy.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com