[Magdalen] Admission

thedonboyd at austin.rr.com thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 8 04:24:47 UTC 2016

Jim, I admire your courage (and much else about what I know of you, but today the courage stands out).  Coming to such a recognition about yourself while you are so immersed in living with and caring for Marcy is a Big Deal.  May you go on from strength to strength.

Don

"I never wanted to be well rounded, and I do not admire well-rounded people nor their work. So far as I can see, nothing good in the world has ever been done by well-rounded people. The good work is done by people with jagged, broken edges, because those edges cut things and leave an imprint, a design." — Harry Crews