[Magdalen] Traveling mercies

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:09:00 UTC 2016

Just to make life interesting, Gretchen is threatening to show up. We
really do not want her there for a number of reasons (I know that sounds
un-Christian, but trust me, I don't want a scene) and have respectfully
requested her not to, but she has gone behind my back to one of my
brothers, who she has completely duped and now he is giving me a hard time
about it. I really do not need this.