[Magdalen] Traveling mercies

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:04:40 UTC 2016

Such a difficult situation. These times can often be so filled with many
thoughts, pains, guilts and deep sadness when one dies so young and so
troubled.  May all those who join together to remember Adam experience the
peace that he knows now and find it a time of one-ness at some level of
their being and not division. Amen.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr