[Magdalen] Epiphany

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 21:16:54 UTC 2016

I think this is essentially the way the Methodist Church operates.  Their
executives gather and decide where the ministers will go in the coming
year.  At the same time, if a minister is doing reasonably well, they won't
want to move them.

Actually, the minister I was talking to is AME Zion, so they may do things
a bit differently.

Sounds a bit unstable for a minister with a young family.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford