[Magdalen] One down

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 09:39:37 UTC 2016

Love, and hugs, Jay. I'm glad that the day went so well but not surprised
at the turn out. People do care and each one of them will take a small
piece of Adam home with them, to be kept and cherished in memory.

So I guess you can see he's not only in Tennessee where his body will lie,
but everywhere those hearts and minds may go, and most especially with you,
his family.

Rest well my friend

Sally D