[Magdalen] Hip broken

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:48:47 UTC 2016

I hope your leg and knee continues to heal and improve.  One never knows
how much we depend on some part of our physical bodies for the most trivial
things -- until we can't do them.

Compared to what I read about on this forum, my own difficulties pale into
insignificance.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford