[Magdalen] Mike & Everett face a demon.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:01:31 UTC 2016

I still find it difficult to think about cooking in time for it to
happen. So meal planning and shopping aren't well done. We dine out
and order in far too much. I can see Suze Orman pointing to that as
exhibit 1 in our shameful list of ways we're wasting money. She's
right. The thing is, with a good recipe, I can cook quite decently.
And so can my dear partner whose career in the hospitality industry
pains him so much (nightmares about working in the pastry department
at the University Club, mainly).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA