[Magdalen] Prayers for tomorrow: Stanford.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 11 23:39:29 UTC 2016

Tomorrow's my "confirmation of diagnosis" appt at the autoimmune clinic at Stanford (physically in Redwood City, not far from Palo Alto).  Thankfully, a friend is driving me to and from; I don't even like driving locally, though I do.

Please pray it's as smooth and efficient an appt as I need it to be.  I've been a bit (bit?) frazzled of late, and this crud needs treatment commenced last week.  (The wound on the left shin is more or less static; the one on the right has claimed more territory during the wait.)

Thanks.