[Magdalen] Curse on Masons

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Tue Jan 12 17:33:32 UTC 2016

From: Ann Markle

>Gosh, I wondered what was wrong with me!  Now I know it's all my daddy's
>fault!

Me too!

The Freemasons have a colorful history of people thinking how evil they are --
from Catholics to Conservative Evangelicals through the years.

I got into a [heated] discussion with one of the latter about the "Founding
Fathers" once upon a time -- she had never heard the word "Deist"and her
preacher had taught that the founders were all "Born Again Christians." But she
really went bonkers when she found out how many were Freemasons!

Cheers,
Jim